Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Global Gold Rush & More

Hello All,


Greetings from Moderate Toronto.....




Gold and silver,

I received lot of emails and phone calls with skepticism last week when i wrote this gold will hit usd 1300 , however i was wrong as gold hit 1300 before i expected . One colleague of mine was brave enough to tell me "buddy don't drink and write... I will not discuss my drinking habit as sometimes my father and elder brother read my update.....lol

http://www.kitco.com/reports/KitcoNews20100924AS_gold.html


Gold and silver has attained all time high , will it continue or will it burst. I am in first camp based on below important reading

http://noir.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aqqEDrWMDO3w

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/world/2010-09/15/c_13495934.htm

http://noir.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=awf4p.4G9tyA


I am personally very bullish on silver based on some work done by one of the finest brain on wall street due to subscription issue i cannot add that as link however after reading and speaking to him i am convinced that silver will outperform in % terms to gold....Please keep an eye and interested... your money on this humble metal(Please consult your financial advisor before making any financial decision ) 


Market

It's trading in upper channel ... however fundamental is horrible as it looks technically it seems to be very strong . I am not worried about it till November 2 but it may show some colour once election unwinds......
Good luck to everybody on fall season
Thanks
Rubin

1 comment: